Get 72 Easy To Follow Step By Step Video Classes For The Most Common Problems In Crochet And Knit. Good For Beginners & Old Pros
An easy-to-follow step-by-step video classes for the most common problems!
From tools of the trade to the knitty gritty of techniques and patterns you’ll get easy to follow step-by-step video classes for the most common problems in crochet and knit as good for beginners as old pros.
Get a LIFETIME Access To All 70+ Essential Skills Classes plus get 21 Bonus Free Crochet & Knit Patterns This course is for Beginners and Pros alike!
You'll get step-by-step video classes on each of the following:
Crochet Back to the Basics
- Tension - Why does your tension get too tight or too loose and how to fix it.
Hooks - How to know when you need to switch your hook to create the perfect project
Holding Yarn - The right way to hold your yarn and hook in order to ensure even tension and increase project speed
Gauge - How to understand gauge when listed on labels
- Swatches - What's a swatch, how to create one and why it's so important to create a polished project.
- Weave In Ends - Struggling to figure out how to weave in those ends so they don't fall out again? This class will help solve that!
Blocking - Finish a project and your edges aren't perfect? No problem, blocking will help even that out and give your work a polished finish.
Edges & Borders - Nothing takes a project from good to great like a nice edge or border. This class will show you how.
- Simply Joins - Need to join two pieces in your project? We'll show you how to use the slip stitch and whip stitch effectively.
How to Read a Crochet Pattern
- Pattern Basics - How to understand basic pattern reading, abbreviations & symbols
- Symbols - What it REALLY means when you see a * and () in a pattern
UK/US Terms - How to translate between UK/US terminology
- Charts - Why crochet charts are the PERFECT tool for you if you’re a visual learner. They will make your life easier. Once you know how to read a crochet chart, you’ll be able to pick up crochet books in other languages because charts are the common language of crochet.
Left Handed Crochet
- Left Handed - In this class we'll share the basics to left handed crochet
- Understand Patterns - Are you a left handed crocheter and struggle with patterns? This class will help.
Demystifying the Straight Edge
- Common Mistakes - We all make them. This class will break down common mistakes and how to fix them.
- Stitch Count - Ever get confused counting stitches? We'll show you how to do it the right way.
Turning Chains - These can cause confusion. Do they count as a stitch? When to insert the hook? We'll break it down.
Rows - How to start a new row the right way to avoid miscounting.
Inserting Your Hook - The gap, and where to insert your hook. This can confuse the best of us and we'll fix this.
- Changing Color - What happens if you need to change color on the edge? It's not as hard as you think
Joining and Seaming
- Mattress Stitch Seaming - Also known as the invisible stitch. This flexible seaming technique is a must!
- Whip Stitch Seaming - While this method isn't invisible it's fast and great for joining rows made from shorter stitches.
- Join As You Go - One of my favorite ways to join by saving time and effort.
New Stitches and Advanced Technique
- Cables - They look beautiful and they are really easy once you get the hang of them. This class will show you how.
- Front Post & Back Posts - These stitches can be used to create fantastic texture in your work.
- Beadwork - Ever wanted to incorporate beads in your work? This class shows you how.
- Motifs - Motifs are repeatable patterns that you can use in your work. This class breaks down the details on how to use them :)
In Depth - Borders and Edging
- Best Borders - In this class we'll go into detail on the best borders to use for your crochet projects.
- Edging Deep Dive - This class will share the best stitches to use for a nice polished edging for example: scallops, lace, picots, crab, puff,
- Color - Selecting color for borders can be tricky, here we'll show you how.
Working in the Round
- Math - Working in the round can make you want to pull your hair out, we'll break down the math behind working in the round.
- Increasing - Wondering how you increase in the round? Don't worry we've got you covered.
- Magic Circle - This little technique is the best way to start working in the round. It can be tricky but we'll help you master it!
- Joining - How do you join in the round? Don't worry we'll show you how.
- Tension & Gauge
- Finishing Techniques
- Intro to Knitting
- How to Read Patterns & Charts
- How to Fix Mistakes
- Intro To Garment Construction
- Color Work
BONUS:Decorative Finishing Touches
- Tassels - Learn to make tassels. Tassels are a fantastic accessory to add to your crochet or knit projects. Or even use them to add to jewelry, clutches and bags!
Pom Poms - Pom Poms are a great way to add some fun and creativity to your projects. They're surprisingly easy to make and we'll show you exactly how.
- Fringe - In this step by step video class we'll share how you can add fringe to any of your crochet or knit projects. Adding fringe is easy and really elevates the look of your finished project.
BONUS: Cross Stitch Crochet
Cross stitch crochet can add texture and interest to even the simplest project. Once you learn you can use the stitch to make the simplest project more luxurious!
- Cutting the right length of yarn
Finding where to start
how to start your cross stitch and secure it
Two ways to make an “X”
- Should you start at the top or bottom? Which direction should you work your design?
When to end your yarn instead of carrying it over
- How to keep the back of your piece nea
BONUS: Freestyle Knit & Crochet Class - Color Theory
BONUS: 21 Free Crochet and Knit Patterns
After purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access your pattern and video tutorial immediately :)